[Release] PVR EON.tv

• Compile on Rpi4 directly!

It worked on RPi4 with Raspbian 64 bit where I could generate the Omega linux.aarch64 21.7.9 version, big thank you !

However, when adding the addon in LibreElec 12.0.1, I get the same error as when I download the Nexus linux.aarch64 version from the page here (with LibreElec 11.0.6), independant of the credentials (which are correct and work on RPI2B as well as on google tv chromecast 4k).

During install or when I try to enable it, it says "PVR clients: EON PVR client", "Add-on couldn't be loaded. An unknown error has occurred". It does not create a device serial neither (while usually it gets created, ps: I'm using sbb). What should I do against it, did anybody experience the same error ?

Many thanks in advance !

• It worked on RPi4 with Raspbian 64 bit where I could generate the Omega linux.aarch64 21.7.9 version, big thank you !

However, when adding the addon in LibreElec 12.0.1, I get the same error as when I download the Nexus linux.aarch64 version from the page here (with LibreElec 11.0.6), independant of the credentials (which are correct and work on RPI2B as well as on google tv chromecast 4k).

During install or when I try to enable it, it says "PVR clients: EON PVR client", "Add-on couldn't be loaded. An unknown error has occurred". It does not create a device serial neither (while usually it gets created, ps: I'm using sbb). What should I do against it, did anybody experience the same error ?

Many thanks in advance !

Anybody had the same issue and could solve it ? 🙂

Many thanks in advance !

• Hi.

I have a weird issue with EPG. I don't know if it's directly related to this addon. I have a SBB subscription, use latest Kodi 21, and also the latest version of addon.

I've disabled some channels that I don't use, and also some channel groups, though Kodi channel and group managers. And it works fine. They are not showing up in EPG. But the only empty channel group (for Adults, no subscribed channels) keeps showing up in EPG, after every new start of Kodi. When I disable it, it does not show up, but after I exit Kodi and later start it again, it's in EPG again. I used few past version of addon, but to no avail.

Does anyone have an idea why is this happening? Thanks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!