[Release] PVR EON.tv

• Hello, I have a problem with this addon. I've installed Kodi 21 on my TV box with Android 13. But the only version that works is the old version of the addon 20.6.1 and even that version has bugs - randomly some tv programs just don't work and prv client can't load the elements (tv stream). If I restart the Kodi or the TV box then this TV program works but the other TV program stops loading the stream in the PVR client. And it's completely random which TV program works and which doesn't.

I've tried to upgrade to 21.7.6 but the PRV client can't load anything and the TV menu on Kodi stays empty. I don't know why but 21.7.6 doesn't work at all for me.

Any idea what to do?

Also is there a possibility in the next update to add the option "Hide Adult Programs" or at least "Parental Lock for Adult Programs"? Because now I have to manually hide/lock them one by one using PVR settings on the Kodi.

• 20.6.1 is old and has of course Bugs which were fixed in later versions. What is your cpu architecture?

In order to help you need to provide a debug log of the latest Version.

Here is the log : https://paste.kodi.tv/ogedukoxiv

I hope that's what you need.

I've uninstalled 20.6.1 and then installed 21.7.6 but the PVR client doesn't load channels at all.

In the log file, I see this:

• It works and channels are loading but only if I choose the platform "WEB".
    If I choose "Android" then it pops up a window with 6 digit code to register the TV box as Android TV on the Vivacom website but I can't do that because I have already registered another Android TV, and on the Vivacom website you can register only one TV.
    If I choose "WebOS" nothing loads, no channels, no 6-digit code, just nothing.

I have no problem using WEB but 4K channels are available only on the Android version :(

Thank you for the fast fix for the WEB platform.

I hope you can add option "Hide Adult category and channels".

• The device restrictions are nothing this addon can influence. You can register PVR eon as Android TV if you delete your other device.

Web has also a limitation in numbers.

But glad your problem is fixed. It was actually reported before and people were demanding a button to delete settings but with the help of your log I was able to figure out what was happening.

Regarding your feature request: Is it possible with the original app? Why can't it be done with the channel manager of Kodi?

• That is exactly what I did. But in this case, you have to hide/lock one by one channel, then hide the category, and to be honest is not so easy for beginners because you have to go into Settings -> PVR and LiveTV -> Channels - Channels manager -> and then you have to spam buttons like a crazy :) For example just for one channel: Left - Left -Left - Up or Down - OK - Right - Right - Right - Active/Deactive

It will be really easy if we have an option for Active/Deactive Adult channels in the PVR addon and you can deactivate all channels from the category Adult at once.

• Cool. Version 21.7.8 moved to first post.

Btw. a request to everybody.

a) Feel free to post further feature requests here. (I am still having the video quality adjustable request in the backlog...)

b) I encourage everybody to translate PVR eon to his or her native language and post the language file here or as pull request on the github. It's not difficult. :)

• Hello,

I have been trying to set up my EON PVR Client on a Raspberry Pi 4 with LibreElec, unfortunately LibreElec doesn't have the apt package manager and it is quite a pain to solve these issues.

This is the zip file which I use for installing the client: pvr.eon.20.7.3.linux.aarch64.zip, I downloaded it from this forum. I managed to install this addon through the kodi addon installation, but I when I try to enable it I the following error:

Code
    PVR CLIENTS: EON PVR CLIENT

Add-on couldn't be loaded.

An unkown error has occured

Does someone have a fix to this?

• I know I have to compile it with make/cmake, but LibreElec doesnt have the apt package manager so I installing stuff is very hard, I don't have gcc, nor make, nor cmake, i dont even have git. Is there an alternative option? Is it possible that I compile it on my pc and then transfer it to the LibreElec? Do you have any other suggestions?

• Here is the Bulgarian language:

resource.language.bg_BG.zip

Also in the file addon.xml I saw a few lines and here is the translation:

<summary lang="bg_BG">EON PVR Клиент</summary>

<description lang="bg_BG">PVR клиент за EON, който ви позволява да гледате на живо телевизионни канали, да слушате радиостанции и да превъртате до 7 дни назад</description>

<disclaimer lang="bg_BG">Неофициална версия. Всички запазени марки принадлежат на EON. Използвайте на собствен риск.</disclaimer>

• Hello, please make small changes to the bulgarian translation because after some testing I found some strings are too long to display. Please change to this:

• I know I have to compile it with make/cmake, but LibreElec doesnt have the apt package manager so I installing stuff is very hard, I don't have gcc, nor make, nor cmake, i dont even have git. Is there an alternative option? Is it possible that I compile it on my pc and then transfer it to the LibreElec? Do you have any other suggestions?

Install from dEXE's Kodi Repository, there you have versions 20.7.6 for LE11 (armv7a) and 21.7.6 for LE12 (aarch64) for RPi 4 or 5... and 21.7.8 versions for Android too...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!